- This is a chart that will be extremely helpful for you to determine the ring size that you need. You can either make use of a tape or a small piece of string to measure the area that will be occupied by the ring. When it becomes a complete circle, make a mark on such string. This will be helpful for you to compare with the chart that is mentioned below.
Ring Size Perimeter (cm) Diameter (cm) 7 5.44 1.73 8 5.70 1.82 9 5.95 1.90 10 6.21 1.98
We have already listed some steps for you to choose your right size bracelets. Bear in mind that the more charms you add to your bracelets, the tighter it will become.Step 1: Use the tape measure or a strip of paper to measure your wrist.Just wrap the soft tape measure around the broadest part of your wrist and take note of the length. If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark your size with a pen or pencil then use a ruler to measure the length (The starting end of the paper must be at the base of the ruler and marked 0). That would be your wrist size.Step 2: Add one inch, or 2.5 centimeters, onto this measurement to get the final length of your bracelets.Please make sure there's enough space to tuck in 2 fingers as this is the space you need to add the charms. If you want to add less than seven charms, add 2 centimeters are ok. If you plan to wear eight or more charms, please add 3 centimeters. If you purchase a bangle, just choose the next size from your actual wrist measurement.
Bracelet Length Inches 7 8 9 cm 17.78 20.32 22.86
Necklace Length (Inches) Necklace Length (cm) Style Name Body Position 14” 35 cm Collar Fits close to neck 16” 40 cm Choker Choker 18” 45 cm Princess Hangs at the collarbone 20” 50 cm Matinee Reaches just pass the collarbone 22” 55cm Matinee Falls at or just above the top of the bust 24” 61 cm Opera Sits around the center of the bust 30” 76 cm Rope Drapes below the bust
Choker, the necklace's biggest thing,is on fire now! 100K fashion icons have chosen iced out cuban link choker to present their street style. Come and cop yours!
We offer all sizes of cuban chains. If you want other sizes, pls feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp: +1 626 206 8097.
|Material||Brass with a gold plating/14K Solid Gold|
|Finish||5 times plating|
|Weight(g)||about 130g or more|
|Stone type||Cubic Zirconia stone / Diamond|
|Package Content||a chain, a dust bag, a thank-you card|
I love the quality of the item
I loved the quality of the item
Feels nice. Looks amazing
- How do I make changes after my order has been placed?
- We would send you confirmation emails within 24 hours after you placed the order, so please check the mail timely to makesure that all the shipping information are correct. If there's any mistake, please reply us back with the correctones. Contact email:email@example.com
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Paypal, credit card.
- How do you secure my payment information?
- We take security very seriously and do not process any of your payment information ourselves. All payment related matterson Aporro are handled by bank.
- Is my personal information kept private?
- We are totally committed to protecting your privacy. We will not disclose information about our customers or visitors tothird parties except where it is part of providing a service to you - e.g. arranging for a product to be sentto you, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research and profilingor where we have your express permission to do so.
- Will the jewelry turn my skin green?
- No, all of our jewelry is made of brass or stainless steel with 4 times plating. It won't easily fade or turn your neck green.Just take it!
- Does the gold persist or fades over time?
- The gold will persist for a long time. Our products are dipped 5 times in gold plating with unique craft. It will help maintainthe beautiful finish and it's hard to fade. It's already proved by users that it will last for about two yearsnormally. But they maybe damaged if used by inappropriate wearing habits. Jewelry need your careful and meticulousmaintenance.
- Does it looks and feels like real gold?
- You will be surprised how incredible same between our product and real gold. Our products are made of brass or high stainlesssteel with a Gold Color finish which means it has really good weight and incredible surface making it feels real.
- How much does shipping cost?
- Except some remote countries and regions, we offer free shipping for all products.
- How long could I receive my jewelry?
- All the orders at Aporro are handled via DHL/UPS and take on average 3-5 business days after processing (1-2 days). For more,click here.
- Will I have to pay customs duties, taxes or other fees?
- We advise you to find out about the local regulations prior to ordering from us. We can not give you advice or informationabout tax rates and customs charges in your country.
- What is your return policy?
- Aporro provides a 30 day warranty on all products. Find more information pleaseclick here
Orders ＆ Payment
Shipping ＆ returns